CSO Client Support
Email & Live Chat >
For consistent support of your day-to-day questions, we use a team approach.
To initiate a service request, submit a support ticket via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your service request will then be visible to multiple dedicated, qualified customer support associates as well as management.
- Support is staffed throughout the day. You don’t have to rely on another person’s schedule for a response.
- Your service request will be reviewed quickly and classified based on complexity
- If your service request requires escalation the support team will escalate it so you don’t have to figure out who to contact.
You may also contact us using live chat or phone (8:30 a.m. – 5 pm. CT)
- Live chat is available from the CSO Client Support Page > Recommended for short “how to” questions or quick change requests.
- Call (866) 705-4201 > Not recommended, but available if you feel a direct conversation is appropriate. All situations, including “critical requests” are best handled through email.
Shows real-time status of your service requests from receipt to resolution. To obtain login credentials, please contact us at email@example.com
Need quick answers? Check out our FAQ page to browse for solutions and how-tos for common questions. If you can’t find the answer you’re seeking, you can submit a new FAQ question using the form on the page. (If you need an immediate response to a question you can’t find – use Live Chat!)
Hours > 8:30am – 5pm CT, Mon – Fri
2019 Holiday Hours
Tuesday, January 1 – closed
Monday, May 27 – closed
Thursday, July 4 – closed
Monday, September 2 – closed
Thursday, November 28 – closed
Friday, November 29 – closed
Wednesday, December 25 – closed
Wednesday, January 1, 2020 – closed
**Servers are monitored by the Technical Team on all days, including weekends and holidays.
We’re powered by people. Visit our team page to put a face to learn more about us
We value our relationships with our school partners. As such, we remain fully committed to improving the effectiveness of CSO System while improving communication and responsiveness. This process is an important step in making that happen. Review our full service request process above.