Common reports are typically run on our primary databases – Student, Employer, Contact, Job, Career Events and Schedule databases. Here are some common questions that reports can help you answer.
- How many and which students are in a particular major?
- How many students logged in this week, month or year?
- How many students haven’t logged in 2 years or more?
Employer Contact Reports
- How many and which employer contacts have limited access to the system?
- How many employer contacts logged in this week, month or year?
- How many employer contacts haven’t logged in 2 years or more?
- How many Active jobs do I currently have in my system?
- How many Active, full time or internship positions do I currently have in my system?
- All Active jobs for the day.
Generally, if you are running a report and cannot find a field you’d like included in your report, it is because you must click on the dropdown box entitled “Select Fields For”. The Select Fields For dropdown menu is in the middle of the criteria page of your report. The selects field for menu allows you to collect information from the various databases available in your report. If you are having trouble locating this, please contact support or refer to the video below for a walkthrough.