CSO Research Announces Merger with MBA Focus
MBA Focus merges with CSO Research to build world-leading network for matching students and employers.
We have some very exciting news!
On behalf of the leadership team at CSO Research, I am pleased to announce that we are combining with MBA Focus to create the world’s leading network for matching students and employers.
We are excited because this merger allows both companies to realize our shared vision of becoming the world’s leading source for all student hiring. Together, we have an unbeatable combination of leading edge technology, installed user base, exceptional customer service, industry insight, and analytical capabilities.
Key benefits of the merger for our clients
- We received a major capital infusion and are now the most financially stable, ethical, and customer-service focused career services technology company in the market. And, we are in it for the long-term!
- We will be bigger, better and continually focused on providing world-class systems, solutions and customer service.
- Our changes will be seamless for our clients. Our client services team will continue to provide the customer service that sets us apart from our competitors.
What does the merger mean?
- Together, CSO and MBA Focus will deliver the most comprehensive, efficient, and reliable university-wide career services solutions.
- The merger adds the world’s top-ranked business schools, including Harvard, Chicago Booth, MIT Sloan, Kellogg, and Columbia to complement our 900+ career center client base.
- We will now serve over 1,000 career service offices at colleges and universities across the country and around the world and give the more than 1,400,000 students in our systems visibility to the top 2,000 global hiring companies.
- The merger will allow us to do more of what we do best: Deliver exceptional customer service, user-focused support, system enhancements, continuous innovation, job market and career outcomes analysis, and corporate recruiting management tools.
- We will deliver the only nationally standardized career outcomes data collection and reporting solution: The Outcomes Survey®.
We are excited about this merger because our strengths and market position are complementary. MBA Focus is the global leader in the graduate business school market and among corporations; CSO Research is a global leader in the undergraduate market. Combined, we are the market leader in career service software and recruitment technology and will help more students get hired.
Matt Berndt, Vice President
CSO Research, Inc.
on behalf of the CSO Research, Inc. Leadership Team (Erik Mulloy, Kevin Wilson & Mason Gates)