School Customer Newsletter
The team at GradLeaders wants to thank you for being a customer, and would like to provide you with some timely information on our product stabilization, innovation, and other industry news to help you stay up-to-date with the latest and greatest in career management.
Did you miss the GradLeaders Progress Report Webinar?
Quick Recap of What You Missed
- Growing Tech & Support Teams: More technical and customer support resources working as an extension of your team.
- Customer Success Team: All-new division dedicated solely to helping you achieve your goals.
- Netsuite: Transitioning to an all-new support ticket and feature request system.
- Service Agreement: Provides a guide for clear expectations on types of service requests as well as making it easier for our customers to submit their requests for service and technical support.
- Agile Development Mindset: Rapid delivery of enhancements and significantly reduced overall risk associated with software development.
- Hosting Environment: A new enterprise-class facility monitored and protected by a team of experts.
- GTS/CSO System Gap Analysis: Combination of best features from both career service systems.
- GradLeaders Career Center: All-new career service system resulting from gap analysis plus additional enhancements.
- Mobile/Interaction Design (IxD): Mobile-ready candidate interface for use on desktops, tablets and smartphones.
- Global Focus® Undergrad: Increased employer connections and employment outcomes for your students.
Agile Development Mindset
Agile is a mindset
- How we think about work
- How we do work
- Not a process, framework or methodology
We are uncovering better ways of developing software by doing it and helping others do it.
Through this work we have come to value:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
While there is value in the items on the right, we value the items on the left more.
- Decrease time-to-market (realize benefits earlier)
- Increase ability to manage change in software development (simply agile!)
- Increase productivity (core team focused on common goals/objectives/work)
- Increase quality (closed loop, focus on quality practices, etc.)
- Increase alignment of Customers, Business and IT (the hidden quality miss)
Transitioning to an all-new support ticket and feature request system.
- All open feature requests – list, evaluate, plan, develop, test.
- New support ticketing system to improve our support turnaround time and our communication.
- New feature request process to capture your ideas for system improvements.
More details coming soon.
Provides a guide for clear expectations on types of service requests as well as making it easier for our customers to submit their requests for service and technical support.
With the NetSuite Customer Portal customers will be able to submit requests, track requests and view a history of all submitted requests.
Our goal is to:
- Increase overall responsiveness to our customers' needs.
- Improve communication and response times.
- Assist our customers in achieving their business and recruiting objectives.
- Report in real time the status of the school partner requests using the NetSuite system.
Starting March 7, 2016.
More details coming soon.
Introducing the all-new GradLeaders Career Center
- New brand for GTS career service software platform starting in the Summer of 2016.
- Expanding the same stable platform used by GTS schools for years.
- Includes the all-new responsively-designed, mobile-ready web application for students.
- Also includes all of the best features from both legacy platforms: GTS and The CSO System.
Note: The CSO System will continue to be enhanced and still be supported for at least another 2 academic years. No one is being forced to upgrade this summer!
GTS/CSO System Gap Analysis
80% of the functionality between GTS and The CSO System the same. We now have a detailed product roadmap to implement the remaining 20% of features:
- OCR Requests Independent of Jobs Student & Job Data Upload Manager
- Additional Single Sign-On Integrations
- Automated Student Check-In
- Mail Merge and Email Campaign Management
- Career Event Credit Card Processing, Invoicing & Cash Collection
New features and enhancements in 2016:
- Career Tracker: Provide students with a career tracker that helps manage every aspect of their job search, from tracking personal networking efforts to handling daily to-do lists.
- Student Scorecard: Allow administrators and/or students to view student scorecards - a summary of individual student system activity broken into key categories (# of logins, # of job applications, # of advising appointments, and more). Opt to "game-ify the student experience by defining goals and displaying the scorecard to your students. Summary reports allow administrators to export data and identify top performing students and students that may need assistance.
- Offer Comparison Tool: Schools using Employment Reporting can provide administrators and/or students with a helpful tool to research expected compensation based on a variety of parameters including job function, industry, job location and more.
- GradLeaders Careers: Enhance and extend your employer outreach efforts with a recruiter connection feature that greatly expands the number of opportunities available to your students.
- Custom Resume Books: Provide employers with access to custom resume books via dynamic links - an enhanced alternative to static PDF resume packet referrals.
- Mock Interviews: Set up, schedule and conduct mock (practice) interviews for your students.
- Communication Preference Settings: Allow students to identify areas of interest about which they wish to be notified. Students can opt to be notified via email, on the system dashboard, and/or by text message.
- Salesforce Integration: Provide direct integration using Salesforce's built-in APIs.
- Open APIs: Provide convenient integration with other campus systems for students, employers, employer contacts, calendars, jobs and more.
- Calendar Integration: A new version of the calendar integration utility allows users to integrate with their Google, Outlook, and/or Exchange calendars.
Interested? Next Steps:
1. Complete a brief GradLeaders Career Center Upgrade Questionnaire by March 18.
✓ Desired cutover date
✓ CSO System modules used
2. GradLeaders will plan the schedule and reply to all interested schools
by March 31.
3. Upgrade to GradLeaders Career Center!
✓ New site built and made available to school
✓ School staff training (videos, phone review sessions with GradLeaders staff)
✓ Let us handle the data migration for you
✓ Review and test
✓ Launch the GradLeaders Career Center!
Mobile/Interaction Design (IxD)
The GradLeaders Career Center will include an all-new responsively designed student portal that dramatically improves the user interface of our career service software. Compatible on all devices from desktops to tablets and mobile phones.
- Phase 1: Design of Wireframes complete
- Phase 2: Design & Development of front end underway
Global Focus Undergrad
15,835 students registered in first 3+ months!
Why your students should register?
- Access to thousands of student job postings intended specifically for internships and full-time employment
- Increase visibility to top employers like Bank of America, Citi, Comcast/NBCUniversal, Citi, Danaher, Eli Lilly, Johnson & Johnson, Liberty Mutual, T-Mobile, and Walmart
- Increase engagement with students
If you service an undergraduate population as well and are interested in putting more jobs in front of your undergraduate students contact us .
Couldn't attend the GradLeaders Progress Report Webinar?
Have colleagues who might be interested in looking at a new system? Looking to offset the cost of your GradLeaders solution? Check out GradLeaders' new Refer-a-School Program!
How does it work?
1. You complete a GradLeaders Refer-a-School Form and send it to a colleague.
2. Your colleague sends the Refer-a-School Form to GradLeaders to learn more and schedule a demo.
3. If your colleague signs a License Agreement with GradLeaders no later than May 31, 2016, your colleague's school AND your school will each receive a one-time 10% discount towards the annual license fee next year*!
*Restrictions apply. See Requirements and Guidelines for full details.
Download the referral program rules and form
In addition to our own conferences, GradLeaders attends and sponsors a wide variety of industry-related events throughout the year. Here are the upcoming events on our schedule:
- 2016 CSO Training & Networking Conference: May 17-20 in Austin, TX. Register now!
- CEIA: April 3-5 in in Dallas, TX.
- AIR: May 31 - June 3 in New Orleans, LA.
- NACE: June 7-10 in Chicago, IL.
- EACE: June 22-24 in Philadelphia, PA.
- NCDA: June 30 - July 2 in Chicago, IL.
Attending any of these other events? Come see us at our booth or contact us to schedule a specific time to meet.
Meet the Customer Success Team
All-new division dedicated solely to helping you achieve your goals.
- Educate on services provided
- Strategize on ways to improve ROI
- Communicate the future
- Advocate for making our technology serve your goals
- And, of course, continue exceptional customer service