New Staff Training
Welcome to the CSO Research family!
We are excited to have you as part our community! We look forward to building a successful relationship together, which includes working with you to learn about your new system online, continuing support and training, and fostering a community.
This new staff training website serves to help new office staff train on the Interfase solution by stepping you through training videos, documentation and exercises. Before you get started, you should consider the following:
- Meet with your Interfase Lead! We recommend that you meet with your school’s Interfase Lead to develop a training plan. We’ve outlined below a recommended path, but they might want to make changes to this one, especially if you use additional modules. If you are your school’s new Interfase Lead or you are the current Interfase Lead, but are leaving, let our Support Team know, so that we can update our information.
- What is an Interfase Lead? An Interfase Lead is the main person in your office that works with Interfase and the CSO Support Team. This person may or may not have been involved in the original implementation of your system.
- Keep up with CSO! To keep up to date with software upgrades, updates from CSO, and other important emails join our email list. To do so, please send your request to join to email@example.com.
- Stay Connected! Connect with other CSO users by joining our LinkedIn discussion group and Facebook group. Find out where to access these pages by viewing the Connect with CSO section of this site.
- Upcoming Events! Check out the Upcoming Events section of our website to see if we may be at a conference or hosting a regional roundtable in your area.
To help facilitate your training, download the Training Manual, you can find it in the Materials Section of this site. New staff should save the Training Manual PDF to your computer so you can perform keyword searches.
Ready to get started? Let’s GO!!
Week 1: Admin, Employer, Student, & Job Databases
- Watch the Training 1 video tutorial:
- Complete the Homework Exercises for Training 1:
- Watch the Training 2 video tutorials:
- Complete the Homework Exercises for Training 2:
Week 2: Activity Record Databases – Register as Student and Employer Contact
- Watch the Training 3 video tutorials:
- Complete the Homework Exercises for Training 3:
- Watch the Training 4 video tutorials:
- Complete the Homework Exercises for Training 4:
Week 3 (Optional): Career Fair/Events Training
- Watch the Career Events Training video tutorials:
- Complete the Homework Exercises for Career Events:
Will you be working with schedules? Will you be working with reports? Would you like further training on other Interfase features? Click here to view our tutorials.
The support team is here to help you if you have any questions. Contact us!