News & Events
> CSO eNews
CSO eNews articles tagged with "CampusCareerCoach":
With summer upon us, recent graduates are busily searching for career opportunities and the Campus Career Coach offers a variety of valuable free resources to assist in their efforts! This recent post from the Coach provides hands-on compensation and budgeting advice helpful for any major – check it out!
If you haven’t done so already, consider adding the Campus Career Coach badge to your career services website for easy access by your students and graduates!
And don’t forget to add The Campus Career Coach badge to your career services website!
- Six Things Your Potential Employer Wants You to Say in a Job Interview
- Seven Tips for the Anxious Interviewer
- Can I get a job with a 2.2 GPA?
- Does my resume need an objective statement?
- Four Things College Seniors Can Do to Improve Their Chances of Getting a Job upon Graduation
- How can I find a new job after being fired?
- How should I address my military experience on my resume?
- How the Spring Class of 2014 Found Employment
- How to get an internship in sports management?
- I want to work in film and television. What are my options?
- Should I quit my job, and how would I include it on my resume?
- Three Reasons Why You Didn’t Get The Internship
- Three Things to Consider When Considering a Career Change
- Top 25 Salaries for the Spring Class of 2014
- When is the best time to start applying?
Check out a few of this summer’s “Ask a Coach” questions and responses!
Find more articles and resources on TheCampusCareerCoach.com >
What Does it Take to Get a Job at Google? [Infographic]
The Campus Career Coach provides a wide variety of excellent free resources to assist your students and graduates in their job searches. If you haven’t visited in a while, we encourage you to check out the Coach’s new look while enjoying this recent piece on getting a job at Google…
Everyone wants to work at Google and it’s not hard at all to see why.
With billions of dollars in revenue every year, Google is never shy in spending way beyond the norm to attract and retain the most talented people they can find. Read more »